Nothing against Naviance™ , but it’s pretty darn misleading.
What do I mean? Consider the following:
- Naviance factors in grades and standardized test scores…BUT academic credentials “count” approximately 60% of the admissions equation. In other words, Naviance ignores 40% of the factors going into the decision to admit or deny.
- Naviance looks at your (your kid’s) chances compared to other kids from your high school who were admitted into each college…BUT you’re not competing with kids from your school, you’re up against competitor-applicants from all over the world.
Our “College Planning Guru” software was designed by Don Betterton, a long-time (30+ years) admissions committee member and Director of Financial Aid at Princeton University, along with two of his Princeton students.
When I speak to Mr. Betterton, it’s like I’m talking to the Burning Bush!
This software considers practically ALL of the elements that go into the admissions decision. There are 20-25, including grades and scores.
What this means for you
When you use our software, you will
- Get a realistic idea of your odds of admission to the colleges on your list so that you can avoid “Admissions Armageddon” (denied by all of your colleges)
- Create a balanced and strategic list of schools
- See how to improve your odds of admission by increasing extracurricular activities, volunteer hours, etc.
- Handicap your shot of receiving merit scholarships from your colleges
- Calculate your eligibility for need-based aid from your colleges
- Feel comfortable and confident that you’ll get into most of your colleges!
For a limited time you can get access to this “secret” tool that is not available to the public. Try searching for it, I’ll wait 🙂 (It’s currently being offered for $997)
The investment is only $297, then after 90 days, $47 per month. You can cancel any time, it’s not a cell phone contract or gym membership!
Enroll today, get clarity and confidence about YOUR college plan, today!