College Admissions Secrets, Financial Aid “Loopholes” That Can Help ANY Family Slash College Costs by 45%…Even if Their Kid Didn’t Post a Perfect SAT Score, Build a Village In Third World Country or Cure Cancer Over Summer Vacation
Read this if you’re confused by contradictory college admissions half-truths, urban legends and lies spread by other parents, guidance counselors and websites…
…And/or you earn a six-figure income (or more) and you think, “Why bother, I won’t qualify for anything”
Dear Fellow Parent:
If you’ve got a college-bound teen in the house and you’re wondering how on earth you’ll find the perfect college, or you’ll possibly be able to afford college tuition, I urge you to pay attention to this letter.
But I’m warning you: I’m 99.9% sure that:
What I have to say is the complete opposite of the advice you’ve gotten from “experts” like guidance counselors, accountants and stockbrokers
Our advice and approach is definitely NOT right for everyone. Here are a few examples, off the top of my head:
- You may have saved in the “wrong” places (as far as the financial aid formulas are concerned);
- If you’re a business owner, you may be unaware of often overlooked, unique income tax and financial aid “loopholes” that could save you thousands per year
- You may think Families like us don’t qualify for anything
- You’re probably looking at the wrong colleges if you care about scholarships and grants
- Your child may not doing the right things necessary to get into her dream college, especially if he or she is competing with 5,000 other applicants with virtually the same grades and standardized test scores
- You may not be thinking the right way about the “Next 40 – not Four” years of your child’s life. Sometimes the same old “Rear Window Sticker” colleges and popular majors turn out to be bad choices for kids who unthinkingly select them.
There’s a TON of scholarships, grants and other financial aid for you even if your child doesn’t have perfect SAT scores, didn’t ace 12 AP classes and didn’t cure a deadly disease over the summer.
You will be surprised and amazed at how much funding goes to families who earn a comfortable living. But paying for college is only one part the process that keeps moms and dads – and some kids – up at night.
You can end your worries about college admissions forever if you learn the one thing that “they” are looking for (hint: it’s not top grades and perfect SAT’s)
I’m Andy Lockwood, author, radio host and a “late-stage,” non-politically correct college admissions and financial aid consultant in Long Island, New York.
I’ve worked with families with college-bound children for more than 13 years to help them avoid the stress and emotional pain I went through when I racked up $100,000 plus in debt between college and law school, and “market” themselves to the top colleges in the country.
I’m on a mission to help 1,000,000 families win the battle against the overpriced, rip off colleges. That’s why I founded my college consulting practice, and why I wrote the College Consumer’s Mini Manifesto – to help “Forgotten Middle Class” beat colleges at their own sick game to each visitor to this website.
Easily understood, “insider” admissions and financial aid tips and strategies
This report is a quick read, but full of important, easy-to-access, helpful information, including:
- Which savings accounts “count” against you more than others
- Which savings accounts are EXEMPT entirely?
- How to predict a financial aid award
- The deadliest mistakes people make in admissions, the college essay and financial aid, and how to avoid them
Why am I offering you this gift? Is there a “catch?”
Nope – there’s no double secret scheme or plot. I’m giving this information away for two reasons:
- I want to help families afford their top choice college…and avoid getting buried in student loans, which I can assure you from personal experience, feels impossible to climb out from under
- I hope that you will want more of our information – our products and services – but would benefit from a free, no-obligation “test drive” (but there is no pressure or obligation to buy anything from us, ever.)
You won’t find any sales pitch or coercive, hard-core cajoling to hire us.
Plain and simple, we are not right for everybody and the overwhelming majority of our clients come from referrals from other happy clients.
So you can review our material without any fear of pressure or some kind of “catch.”
Some of our most popular free resources include: my free college planning workshops (online and “live”), my presentation on admissions “secrets” and/or subscribe to my free, weekly financial aid and admissions newsletter, The College Success for Less Bulletin.
Download a free, no-obligations copy of the College Consumer Mini Manifesto today
Simply click on the yellow “Get Access Now” button at the top of this page and you’ll get instant access to a downloadable copy, absolutely free of charge or obligation. And, for a short time, I’m giving away two ADDITIONAL “goodies,” too!
Thanks for giving our information a try!
Sincerely,- Andy Lockwood
P.S. At some point, I’m going to end this offer. So get this valuable information today!
Andy interviewed on “Senior Spotlight” radio show
Lania Rittenhouse – daughter attends University of Richmond
Jeff Hochman, Esq: son attends American University
David Reiser – daughter attends Vanderbilt University