Non Politically-Correct College Admissions, Financial Aid, Scholarship Strategies
Financial Aid “Loopholes” That Can Help ANY Family Slash College Costs by 45%
Read this if you earn a six-figure income (or more), or your friends told you “Don’t bother, you won’t qualify for anything”
Dear Fellow Parent:
If you’ve got a college-bound teen in the house and you’re wondering how on earth you’ll possibly be able to afford college tuition, I urge you to pay attention to this letter. Even if you think that financial aid is “not for people like you.”
But I’m warning you: I’m 99.9% sure that:
What I have to say is the complete opposite of the advice you’ve gotten from “experts” like guidance counselors, accountants and stockbrokers
- You may have saved in the “wrong” places (as far as the financial aid formulas are concerned);
- You’re probably looking at the wrong colleges if you care about scholarships and grants; and
- Your child not doing the right things necessary to get into a top college today
Thankfully, there’s good news: it’s not too late to correct these errors. And:
There’s a TON of scholarships, grants and other financial aid for you even if your child doesn’t have perfect SAT scores, didn’t ace 12 AP classes and didn’t cure a deadly disease over the summer.
I’m Andy Lockwood, author, radio host and a “late-stage,” non-politically correct college financial aid consultant in Long Island, New York.
I’ve worked with families with college-bound children for more than 13 years to help them avoid the stress and emotional pain I went through when I racked up $100,000 plus in debt between college and law school.
I’m on a mission to help 1,000,000 families win the battle against the overpriced, rip off colleges. That’s why I founded my college financial consulting practice, and why I wrote the College Consumer’s Mini Manifesto - to help “Forgotten Middle Class” beat colleges at their own sick game to each visitor to this website.
Easily understood, (occasionally) entertaining “insider” financial aid tips and strategies
This report is a quick read, but full of important, easy-to-access, helpful information, including:
- Which savings accounts “count” against you more than others
- Which savings accounts are EXEMPT entirely?
- How to predict a financial aid award
- The deadliest mistakes people make in financial aid, and how to avoid them
Why am I offering you this gift? Is there a “catch?”
Nope – there’s no double secret scheme or plot. I’m giving this information away for two reasons:
- I want to help families afford their top choice college…and avoid getting buried in student loans, which I can assure you from personal experience, feels impossible to climb out from under
- I hope that you will want more of our information – our products and services – but would benefit from a free, no-obligation “test drive” (but there is no pressure or obligation to buy anything from us, ever.)
Other free resources: my free financial aid workshops (online and “live”), my presentation on admissions “secrets” and/or subscribe to my free, weekly bulletin, The Pay “Wholesale” for College Success Bulletin.
Download a free, no-obligations copy of the College Consumer Mini Manifesto today
Simply complete the order form on this page and you’ll get instant access to a downloadable copy, absolutely free of charge or obligation. And, for a short time, I’m giving away two ADDITIONAL “goodies,” too!
Thanks for giving our information a try!
Sincerely,- Andy Lockwood
P.S. At some point, I’m going to end this offer. So download your copy today!
Lania Rittenhouse – daughter attends University of Richmond
Jeff Hochman, Esq: son attends American University
David Reiser – daughter attends Vanderbilt University